Bookkeeping & VAT
Payroll & CIS
Year End Accounts
Self -Assessment Tax Returns
Completing a Tax Return can be a stressful experience, even if there are only a few entries to make. There are very strict deadlines to meet, which means it is very important that your Tax Return is prepared accurately, and submitted on time.
Tax Returns are issued to people with complex tax affairs, but also to individuals who:
• Receive income from self- employment or from partnership business.
• Rent out land or property.
• Receive income from overseas.
• Directors of a Limited Company.
• Other income which is received gross i.e. without tax.
If you are unsure if you are required to complete a Self- Assessment Tax Return, please click here for more guidance, or contact us on 01275 799777.
At Dart Services we use HMRC approved software to:
• Complete your Tax Return.
• Calculate your final tax liability and payments on account.
• File the Return online.
• Liaise with you on the amounts to be paid and when they are due.
• In addition to this we can analyse your Self- Assessment Tax Return to see if any tax savings can be made.
For more information please contact us on: