Personal Tax – Self Assessment Tax Return
Self Assessment Tax Returns
Completing a Tax Return can be a stressful experience, even if there are only a few entries to make. There are very strict deadlines to meet, which means it is very important that your Tax Return is prepared accurately, and submitted on time.
A Self Assessment Tax Return is issued to people with complex tax affairs, but also to individuals who:
- Receive income from self- employment or from partnership business.
- Rent out land or property.
- Receive income from overseas.
- Directors of a Limited Company.
- Other income which is received gross i.e. without tax.
At Dart Services we use HMRC approved software to:
- Complete your Self Assessment Tax Return.
- Calculate your final tax liability and payments on account.
- File the Return online.
- Liaise with you on the amounts to be paid and when they are due.
- In addition to this we can analyse your Tax Return to see if any tax savings can be made.
For more information please contact us on:
Phone: 01275 799777